CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

day 33 and 34 (April 13 & 14)

DAY 33--

I went up to the hospital late in the day and spent a few hours skin-to-skin with him. It's so good for both of us, I feel better after doing it, and while I do it, his O2 levels are great.

Here he is back in his bed before I left. I just love those rainbow blankets. Makes things look so fun!

DAY 34--


Matt and I were both able to be up today, and enjoy some time with Martin. He's growing so much. Looking back on the picture when i first held him, and this picture, I can see such differences in him. It's amazing how fast they grow!! even when they're this tiny.

1 comments:

Steve

So as I have been reading these I realized the date in the title and the publish date doesn't match. Did you write the details somewhere (journal, word file, etc.) then post them when you got time? That seems like something I would do (or have tried and still need to follow up, hence my blog is so frequently updated).
Also, sometimes you had typos that looked like T9 or predictive software typos. Can you update your blog from your phone? I wouldn't doubt it but that seems far out!

Post a Comment