CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blenderized Diets

I'm starting some new research for Martin, as he nears his first birthday.  I'm exploring the idea of blenderized diets for him. 

There not a lot of information out there. . .I'm weeding through it all, trying to find as much from people who have been there and done that.  Thankfully I have a few tube-feeding forums i visit, with very helpful parents who are willing to point me in the right direction!

Somedays we have success with Martin 'tasting' some food.  Most days we have gagging, puking, crying, hands shoving spoons away, throwing things off the tray.  It's a real exciting event.  The dogs love trying to lick the spoons/bowls/plates/syringes that drop before I yell at them. 

Anyway, I'll keep you updated, once i figure out a game-plan, and a way to start.  Hopefully without having to buy the $40 book!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment